Skip to main content

Take a Look:Bollywood is celebrating International Yoga Day



This year International Yoga Day 2020 theme is “Yoga for Health – Yoga at Home”

Yoga is a passport to health assurance.  It is about 'Rog Mukti' and 'Bhog Mukti.'

1.Shilpa Shetty Kundra

View this post on Instagram

Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya | Tamaso Maa Jyotir-Gamaya | Mrityor Maa Amritam Gamaya | Om Shanti Shanti Shanti hi || Meaning: • Keep me not in the Phenomenal World of Unreality, but make me go towards the Reality of Eternal Self, • Keep me not in the Ignorant State of Darkness, but make me go towards the Light of Spiritual Knowledge, • Keep me not in the World of Mortality, but make me go towards the World of Immortality of Self-Realization, • Om, Peace, Peace, Peace. Wishing you all a very Happy International Yoga Day. Today I’ve shared a personal ritual with you all. I've been chanting the Shanti Mantra after every yoga session, because it helps me tell the Universe, our guiding force in nature... that I surrender to the will of nature. I accept that I don't know it all and I want to be drawn towards a better existence. I understand how limited my knowledge is of my own being and ask to be connected to all elements of nature in the way that humans were meant to be. Today, I pledge to work on bettering myself every day, so I can be of service to all in this lifetime, how I was intended to be. When this acceptance comes from within, you start realizing the deeper meaning of life. Shared the mantra here along with its meaning. Hoping we can all adopt and follow it as a way of life. With Gratitude Shilpa Shetty Kundra . . #InternationalYogaDay #SwasthRahoMastRaho #YogaSeHiHoga #YogisOfInstagram #StayHealthyStayHappy #WorkoutAtHome #YogaAtHome

A post shared by Shilpa Shetty Kundra (@theshilpashetty) on





2.Rakul Preet Singh
 

3.Kareena Kapoor Khan
 

4.Malaika Arora 
 
View this post on Instagram

Hey guys, I hope you are all enjoying the #14Days14Asanas challenge because I SO am! Keep those gorgeous pictures rolling in and do not forget to tag me, @sarvayogastudios @thedivayoga and #14Days14Asanas Today's challenge is Vrikshasana or the Tree Pose - Stand erect with the soles of your feet flat on the ground - Fold the right leg and place the sole on the inner thigh of your left leg, with your toes pointing downwards - The right leg should be perpendicular to the left leg - Fix your gaze and slowly extend your arms upwards, in a namaskar position - Repeat on the other side This is an easy but a fundamental one, now let's see you guys do it! #internationalyogaday #sarvayoga #divayoga #mylifemyyoga #fitindiamovement #malaikasmoveoftheweek

A post shared by Malaika Arora (@malaikaaroraofficial) on

View this post on Instagram

Yoga for me is that one hour to myself that I never miss. So as we count down to #InternationalYogaDay I want to share something fun with you’ll - #14Days14Asanas Each day, I’ll be putting up one asana that I absolutely love and practice regularly and I’d love for you’ll to do the same asana, click a picture, tag me, @sarvayogastudios, @thedivayoga and #14Days14Asanas Today’s asana is ’Sarvangasana’ - Lie down with your back on the floor, and palms close to your body - Lift your legs and bring them close to your heart - Lift your lower body slowly and place your hands on your lower back, keeping your elbows close to the torso - Slowly lift your legs up, forming a straight line with your forearm - Breathe normally without any pressure on your neck - To come out of the pose, fold your knees, bring your legs close to the chest and slowly release your hands I’m super excited to see how beautifully you all do this asana, do not forget to tag me and #14Days14Asanas #internationalyogaday #sarvayoga #divayoga #mylifemyyoga #fitindiamovement #malaikasmoveoftheweek

A post shared by Malaika Arora (@malaikaaroraofficial) on


5.Bipasha Basu
 


 6.Anupam Kher

7.Dia Mirza
 
View this post on Instagram

Making yoga and meditation a part of my daily routine has been the best gift i could give my self. It has helped improve awareness of mind and body and made me more attuned with myself. I feel centred, focussed and strong. The power of the breath and the benefits of breathing techniques are many, but the most important to me has been the balance breathing has given me. Thank you @abhisheksharmayogafitness for helping me deepen my understanding and growth 🙏🏻 ✨ I practice 10 counts of ‘Bhramari Pranaayama’ a breathing technique everyday along with a routine that calms my nervous system. Benefits of Bhramari also known as the humming bee breath: - Calms and quiets the mind - Releases cerebral tension - Stimulates the pineal and pituitary glands, supporting their proper functioning - Soothes the nerves - Relieves stress and anxiety - Dissipates anger #InternationalYogaDay

A post shared by Dia Mirza (@diamirzaofficial) on


8.Taapsee Pannu
 
View this post on Instagram

Like most of us, I always thought that yoga is just about twisting our body into complicated contortions and about being a human pretzel. Until @munmun.ganeriwal told me it isn’t. Sitting on the mat every day for few minutes, trying to tune in even when infinite thoughts might interfere, offers as much benefits to our body and mind. The act of meditating is actually classified as ‘Upasana Yoga’ in Yogic scriptures. An incredible stroke of luck is that International Yoga Day today coincides with the Solar Eclipse. An eclipse is one of the best time to deepen our spiritual practice, so make sure you meditate today for few minutes at least. If you are thinking how to start .... @munmun.ganeriwal says, “the best way to begin a meditation practice is to begin!” #InternationalYogaDay2020

A post shared by Taapsee Pannu (@taapsee) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Government official BANs Tiktok,PubG With list of 59 chinese Apps

The Indian Goverment bans india's Highest Downloading Mobile App  ByteDance Ltd.’s viral short-video service Tiktok With Other 59 chinese App over national secutity concerns Tiktok is Most Downloaded App in india List of Chinese App TikTok India Give full statement day after being blocked  — TikTok India (@TikTok_IN) June 30, 2020

musicaaaaaa.....

Musicccccccccaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dark Guitar Close Up Guitar Guitar round Nervous?

I Am Sushant Singh Rajput Girlfriend Says Reha Chakraborty

Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput alleged suicide on June 14 With one month to his death, Mumbai police is still investigating the case But fans have been demanding a CBI enquiry Sushant Singh Rajput Death case And make Trends  #CBIEnquiryForSSR on Social Media Sushant rumoured girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty has broken her silence on Instagram After one month death anniversary And Write Emotional Post she was also questioned by the Mumbai Police in the investigation View this post on Instagram Still struggling to face my emotions.. an irreparable numbness in my heart . You are the one who made me believe in love, the power of it . You taught me how a simple mathematical equation can decipher the meaning of life and I promise you that I learnt from you every day. I will never come to terms with you not being here anymore. I know you’re in a much more peaceful place now. The moon, the stars, the galaxies would’ve welcomed “the greatest physicist “with open arms . Ful